DIY Tutorials: DIY How to Build a Pallet Coffee Table
A lot of people have started to work with pallets to make furniture for their house which is a great idea to do. You do not have to spend a lot with that you get a new piece of furniture which is made by you. All you need is some clean pallets and they will do your work. Everyone needs a coffee table in their house because it is in the center of the house and convenient to place anything on it such as newspaper or whenever you sit in the TV lounge. I have tried to make the coffee table by myself out of the pallets which turned out to be in my favor and I love it.
How to build a coffee table:
- Get two pallets of the same size. Make sure they need to be free of pest and clean.
- Stack them on each other and nail them together to make a table.
- Now you need to find the legs for the table. If you have some old table then take the legs from there otherwise I guess you will be able to find them in the warehouse as well.
Attach them together by drilling holes and with the screws so that it stays strong.
- Turn the table upside to make it stand like a table and sandpaper it for the smooth surface.
- Once you have the smooth surface, paint with any color you would like. I have would suggest to paint the wood color so that even if you have any stains on the pallets, they would be hidden in that paint color.
Seriously I love my new upscale upcycled coffee table made with pallets where I did not have to spend much on getting one from the market. I am excited about my new furniture and I would suggest you try it too.