Instructions for Outdoor Pallet Furniture
We have some pallet wood at home and we decided to make the DIY Pallet Furniture set for our home, which can be prepared with some skill and experience rather than expending huge amount on the new and stylish furniture. There are various pallet projects on the pinterest, which helps you to understand that what types of outdoor pallet furniture, you will have to make and how you can make their drawings as well as their basic structure. You can also bookmark the favorite pallet project present there. First you understand the nature of the project and for what purpose it is used. Then you can understand that how can this pallet furniture be made and what types of special skills or expertise you need to execute your pallet project.
Tools required for outdoor pallet furniture and instructions:
When we started making outdoor pallet furniture set, we gathered necessary tools and equipments like pallet woods, timbers, crowbar, claw hammer, wood paint, tampered glass, wood paint, drill, sanding paper or belt sander and wood screw.
1. DIY Pallet Table:
We started pallet table by making the structure with pallet woods. Before starting the pallet project to make the table for dining out in open space:
- Take the pallet apart using the crowbar and remove all the nails and screws from the pallet woods and logs with the help of claw hammer.
- Then you need to cut the pallet wood in equal lengths according to the measurement of the table, which you are going to make.
- You will have to take all the measurements carefully and cut the pallet woods of different sizes for use at the different places.
- Make the frame of the table in vertical shape and join them with each other with the help of nails.
- Then added add two pieces of pallet woods on each corner as the legs of the table. You should ensure the length of the legs should be equal other wise there will be no balance of the table.
- When you add four legs on the four corners of the table at the particular distance and length, then cut the pieces of pallet woods of each length.
- Cut the ends of both pallet woods with 45 degree angle on each pallet wood.
- Then join two pallet woods with the main frame of the table and with the legs of the table.
These cutting edges of the pallet wood will support the legs to the main frame of the table and do not let it fall down.
- In the next step, you can add the pallet woods in horizontal direction in multiple numbers to make the upper frame of the table to finish the DIY pallet table. All the six or seven pallet woods are joined with two pallet woods on the frame to join all of them. Then make three supports with number of pallet woods in spreading shape, which do not let fall the piece of glass placed over it.
- Join all these supports of pallet woods two on the edges and one in the middle of the upper frame of the DIY pallet table. The nails and screws are available which help you to join the upper frame strongly over the table.
- If you apply polish over the table, then it will give great look to the DIY pallet table and it seems that it is an old fashioned or antique pallet table. Some people like to paint the DIY pallet table in bright and decent colors especially in white color to make its looks attractive and beautiful. The combination of white color on the pallet table and piece of glass, a tremendous look, which finishes with the vase of flower in the middle of the piece of glass.
2. DIY Pallet Chair:
Coming to the manufacturing of pallet chairs to complete the pallet furniture set, the attractive look of the pallet chair designed by studio mama in light blue color shows the beautiful and fantastic look being kept in the lawn or on the terrace of the home. If you want to make these pallet chairs, then you should check their instructions as well as details about manufacturing of pallet chair with all their drawing and from where it should be started.
- Cut two long pallet woods to make the hind legs of chair and short pallet woods for front legs.
- Join all these pallet woods by adding pallet woods in their middle and on the seating position to give it complement.
- Use nails or screw in such way that it should not let tumble the balance of the pallet chair and it break down or you should fall from the chair.
- You can apply polish or paint over the pallet chair as you wish to give them new look. The use of polish over the pallet chair gives them antique and old fashioned styles and designs. If you paint the DIY pallet table with decent and light paints, then you should also apply the paints over the pallet chair to complete the combination of DIY pallet furniture.
Decorate Your Terrace:
The ideal and perfect place for the outdoor pallet furniture set is to place it in the lawn or garden of the house or on the terrace to enjoy with tea or coffee in leisure time or in the evening time with your family or friends. The space under the piece of glass of the table is useful to place extra things like tray of pots or magazines to create more space over the surface of piece of glass. If there is rain or water thrown on this pallet furniture set, you do not need to worry that the furniture will spoil. This outdoor pallet furniture can be prepared at home with some skill and experience and you finish the DIY pallet furniture at affordable rates. If you read the instructions carefully before starting the pallet projects, then you can complete them quite easily and conveniently and without wasting so much time. This pallet furniture will surely fascinate your guests and they will appreciate your sense of aesthetic. Most of the time, family like to sit in the open air after hard working for the whole day and this pallet furniture provide this opportunity.